Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wayne vs Jay


“Talkin’ bout Baby money, I got ya baby money, Kidnap yo bitch, get that how much you love yo lady money, I know you fake n***a, press yo breaks n***a…”
Well it all started when Birdman mention that Wayne had more money than Jay himself. (I doubt) Jay fires back with some words of his own off the H.A.M joint: “Really, you got baby money. Keep it real with n-ggas, N-ggas ain’t got my lady money” After a taunting from Birdman via Twitter (and Kanye personally bringing him to the studio to hear the song), Wayne fires back with a line in the track It's Good which is displayed at the top. Jadakiss has backed out of the situation (punk *joke* dont kill me). Drake made this response to MTV: "I just got a beat and did a verse over it, whatever any other individual has to say, you have to ask the man himself. I just did what I know how to do. I just got on a record. I heard the beat, did a verse and heard the final product" This is finally boiling over. I just heard an old joint by Wayne dissing Jay. CHECK IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment