Monday, September 26, 2011

Amber Rose in Ghana

Amber Rose's photo I went & spoke 2 young girls at an Islamic school in Ghana today about Girl Power education & not falling into the wrong lifestyle as I did as a young girl. I made a lot of mistakes in my life & they've come back to haunt me, but now I have the opportunity 2 talk to girls all over the world & to let them know that they should chose a better way & not follow in my footsteps. These girls are Awesome & it was a true blessing meeting them today they have inspired me!  #InspireGirls #GirlPower :-)
Amber Rose on WhoSay
I went & spoke 2 young girls at an Islamic school in Ghana today about Girl Power education & not falling into the wrong lifestyle as I did as a young girl. I made a lot of mistakes in my life & they've come back to haunt me, but now I have the opportunity 2 talk to girls all over the world & to let them know that they should chose a better way & not follow in my footsteps. These girls are Awesome & it was a true blessing meeting them today they have inspired me! #InspireGirls #GirlPower :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment